Global Head of External Relations
£120,000 to £140,000 bonus and benefits
Highly respected technology company pioneering the application of robotics and AI in industry.
External communications leader with global responsibility for:
- Developing and delivering thought leadership campaigns that increase awareness of the organisations products and services, expertise and innovation
- External leadership communications for the CEO and ExCo including profiles in tier one media and key-note speeches at external events
- Supporting communications colleagues around the world with content, toolkits and advice
- Working as part of a team to deliver strategic announcements, financial results, effect issues management and activation of sports sponsorship
- Proven international communications experience
- Familiar working in a matrixed structure with strong influencing skills and the ability to deliver through others
- A creative and strategic thinker with a clear focus on delivery
- Fluent German speaker highly desirable
- Experience of b2b technology and a blend of agency and in-house experience preferred
This role is based in Switzerland with regular international travel. You can expect a basic salary and allowances equivalent to something in the region of £120,000 to £140,000 plus bonus and benefits. Relocation assistance available.