£40,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
The asset management arm of a global bank.
As the Communications Manager, you will work within the Asset Management and Insurance part of this global business to create stories and news from the content published by the wider business. You will have responsibility for all of the media relations for this team and will proactively spot opportunities in the UK media for thought leadership campaigns and op-ed pieces. This role will require you to give support to the team by having an antennae for wider internal and external communication opportunities and have the ability to align these messages.
· Experience in a PR or media relations role
· Ideally from an agency or journalistic background
· A good storyteller who can find a hook from content or other data
· Entrepreneurial in outlook and able to spot PR opportunities
· Able to produce quality content quickly